Sökmotor

Custom Search

lördag 29 maj 2010

The life of Madeleine

Recently in The life of Madeleine: devastated when she lost her favourite neckless, the first-time visit at the Opèra made up for it a bit, however a couple of days later she comes home to two burned scarfs, and later that day she finds out she's a victim of fraud.... You are watching, The life of Madeleine.

That is what my life feels like right now. Random things just keep happening, one accident seems to carry several more. It's a package deal, buy one get 15 for free. The words of Amanda: "Luck? Do you even know how to spell it?"
Apparently not. But with all the bad luck I've had recently I'm sure hoping for some good! Although, it's not all bad.
Market at Clignancourt
Parc Monceau

I went to the Opèra the other night, with Mika and her friend. We saw La Bayadère. It was indescribable. I have no words. I was smiling through the 3 hour show. Wow! Simply incredible...

After the ballet I went to Celine's, drank a decent amount of cheap wine, and ended up biking home in socks from Panthéon to Montmartre. It's not that far actually and the Vélib system is really good!

I've been able to visit Jen the other day. She's better. I'm really happy and relieved!

We have visited Musée de l'Orangerie, eight massive paintings by Monet. They were fantastic, it's definitely one of my favourite museums. They also had a collection of Renoir and Cézanne. Go there!! Loved it!
Madeleine church has also been crossed of the list of touristy activities left to do before leaving Paris.

Yesterday Mika had her goodbye dinner. DON'T LEAVE! =( It was really nice to meet the good ol' gang again! Madeleine, Björn, Enrique, Anton, Frog, old flatmates and a Danish girl. This is where we had our first dinner together, and now also our last... (maybe)

This morning I went up at 5.00 AM, I woke the girls up and half past we walked up to the Sacre Coeur to watch the sunrise. It was definitely worth it!

These are the moments that make it all worth it.
Some damn idiot has signed a new phone contract in my name. Don't understand how. So much has happened the past weeks that I just don't care. I almost just felt like laughing. I did laugh. What worries me is what might come into the light later on... Will he/they/she be able to do something else with whatever information they have? Little bit scary...

I'm glad I have my friends and I'm so happy that I have the best mother in the world.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar